CONTACT US - CLICK HERE
Please find ENROLLMENT documents for Pre-K, Infants, and Toddlers our educational facilities. If you need assistance with completing our paperwork, or if you have any other questions, please click the link above. Thank you.
Pre-K Enrollment Application
Before completing this application please complete the following steps:
1. Collect ALL necessary documentation below. Applications will not be accepted without all supporting documentation below. (Exceptions for required documentation are made for Foster/Kinship care, Refugees, Asylum Seekers, and families in temporary living situations).
A. Proof of Child's Date of Birth;
B. Documentation of Family Income;
C. Proof of TANF (DPW) Cash Assistance, SNAP/Food Stamps, Medical Assistance;
D. Proof of Philadelphia County Residency;
E. Child's Health Insurance Card;
F. Child's Current Physical (Health Assessment) including Immunizations Records;
G. Child's Current Dental Assessment Form; and
H. Parent/Guardian Current State and/or Federal Photo ID; and
Note: Please include the following if they apply to you: Proof of TANF (DPW) Cash Assistance, SNAP/Food Stamps, Medical Assistance, Custody Order, a Copy of Child's Individualize Evaluation Plan (IEP), Foster Care Letter, and/or Homeless Verification Letter/Shelter Letter.
2. Fill out the attached APPLICATION.
3. Choose one of our AlGen Holding Company facilities by the zip code and closest to your home.
4. Submit your completed PreK Registration packet including supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to: The AlGen Holding Company
c/o Pre-K Enrollment Application
101 N. Easton Road, Suite #101
Glenside, PA 19038-4729
Please find ENROLLMENT documents for Toddlers (The Harvard Children's Academy - ONLY) and Preschoolers for each site. If you need assistance with completing your paperwork, please contact your site of choice by phone or email. Thank you.
FREE PRESCHOOL ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS
1. Click on the "Paper Icon" on the right side to download the application;
2. Complete the application in its entirety;
3. Hand-Deliver your completed application and including your supporting documents to the site of your choice; or
4. Email your completed application including your supporting documents to the site of your choice Center Director.
We are currently looking for professional, passionate, and energetic early childhood educators and individuals to help our students grow. AlGen’s Early Childhood sites have job opportunities in the following careers:
> Preschool Lead Teacher with AA in ECE or higher;
> Preschool Assistant Teacher with Children Development Associate (CDA) or higher; and
> Center Nutritionist with ServSafe Certification and City of Philadelphia Food Establishment Personnel Food Safety Certificate.